Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The day after cake and I've lost another 1.5 pounds. I think I planned well for the cake, I only had a small salad and no salad dressing for the meal before cake. Then I waited 4 hours so the sugar in the cake wouldn't have anything to convert to fat except the piece of cake itself. Then I ate nothing else for the rest of the day. I fretted the whole afternoon even though this was a planned cheat ... but I'm very aware of my slow progress while being absolutely strict on the WOE, eating no more than 20carbs a day and avoiding sugar alcohols as much as I can. (Sugar alcohols aren't supposed to count but I don't trust that enough to make them a regular thing.) Cro (my adorable significant other) suggested that I might be eating too little. I don't think so, but I was getting frustrated.

So anyway, my odd plan was to have a piece of cake, just one, and to not do that again for 2 months. I think it was a good plan. And the scale didn't disagree. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...