Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I used to stop by Chic-Fil-A 2 or 3 times a week to pick up a bacon biscuit before work. I stopped there so much that the managers would chat and were genuinely happy to see me. :) I haven't been there since May and have been feeling guilty because they must wonder what happened to me.

Guess what I had for breakfast? An LC bacon sans-biscuit from Chic-Fil-A. HaHa ... it finally dawned on me that a bacon biscuit could be deconstructed for the yummy LC bacon ... sort of like that Jack Black movie in which he wants to order 4 chicken nuggets when only a "6 chick nugget" item was listed on the menu. His character explains to the stubborn server "Take an order of 6 chicken nuggets, throw 2 in the trash, give me the rest". :P

I think I'll stop there more often and perhaps have a bacon and egg sans-biscuit next time.

[ 0 ] bacon
[ 2g LC breakfast bar
-----
[ 6g ] cream cheese
[ 0 ] pork rinds
-----
[ 30g ]
ground beef
roasted garlic mushroom soup
zucchini
cheese
bisquick
milk

=====TOTAL >_< carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...