Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Just two more pounds until I can claim 30 pounds gone. Perhaps I'm diluting the celebration by blogging about it now, but I'm excited dang-it!

Weight has been coming off faster this week, which is odd since I had that piece of cake Monday, but maybe my body needed a little something to shake it up and make it realize all the carbs I'm not giving it. :)

It could also be that I've been very very diligent since the cake (even more so than before the cake) and it could be because I've been kicking butt on Wii sports every evening for the last several nights. That reminds me, I need to see if there is a repeatable technique for that zooming power serve that I seem to launch naturally when I'm not trying, but can never duplicate if I make a conscious effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...