Friday, July 25, 2008

OMG OMG OMG

I don't know if it's worth 3 OMGs, but here's the story:

I threw an old pair of jeans in the laundry and after all dry and nice I was folding them and hmmm ... "maybe I'll see how far I can get them on" I thought. You see, these weren't just old jeans, they were old jeans that were way too small.

So I held them out in front of me and gave them the eye. "No, these are way too small" I thought. "Oh well, maybe I can pull them up to mid thigh" I thought. Step in with one foot. Step in with the other foot. Pull them up ... up ... up ... button ... zip. OMG they fit! And not even tightly!

That's my happy morning tale. :) I've lost 6 jeans sizes in two months. Woot.

[ 0 ] bacon
-----
[ 2g ] low carb breakfast bar
[ 0 ] sugarfree cherry jello (ought oh, the cherry jello is Cro's)
[ .5g ] cheese stick
-----
[ 4g ] steak, worchesteshire sauce, onions
[ 8g ] yam

=====TOTAL 14.5 carbs=====

5 comments:

  1. I love that you are getting into smaller pants. I've lost 30 lbs and I haven't really lost but 1 pants size... and it doesn't feel that way b/c I was wearing two sizes to begin with. :)

    I'll get there eventually! Don't you worry! :)

    Again, congrats, and Nice to meet you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 jean sizes is amazing! Congrats! I love the feeling of getting down in clothes size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both for the encouragement! best of luck on your own struggle as well. I enjoy reading both of your blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congrats!!! Your blog is inspiring. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks! :) you guys are inspiring to me. and now i have another blog to check out (yours).

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...