Saturday, July 26, 2008

One minute muffin - grabbed from Type-A Mom blog. This is amazing!!! Even better than oopsy stuff. I added a teaspoon of coconut oil and used golden flaxseed meal.

One Minute Muffin Recipe
Ingredients:
1/4 cup flax meal
1/2 t. baking powder
1 packet spenda
1 t. cinnamon
1 large egg
1 t. butter, melted

Mix dry ingredients in a mug or a bowl (like a cereal bowl), add butter and egg and mix well. Microwave for 1 minute on high.

Makes 1 serving, 235 cal., 18 g. fat, 12 g protein, 11g carb (9.5 g fiber - so only 1.5 g net carb)


[ 0 ] bacon
[ 1.5g ] one minute (flaxseed) muffin
-----
not had lunch yet
-----
[ 6g ] pumpkin chili (48 carbs for the whole pot. I ate an 1/8 of it. :) This was yum and low carb and didn't even feel like diet food. Thanks for the recipe go to The Meticulous Gourmet. I changed it up by adding one can of soy beans and 1 can of chicken broth to the mix ... even better imo.

=====TOTAL 7.5 carbs=====

2 comments:

  1. I am a HUGE fan of the One Minute Muffin.

    One day I made it and put a little low sugar peanut butter on and some sugar free cocord jelly... it wasn't the same but it sure was good! :)

    I'm trying to think of ways to make it a little heartier instead of sweet. When I make mine (the day after tomorrow) I'm going to try added some spice and see how that comes out. I'm wondering how a little zuchinni or something would work... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. zucchini bread muffin would be divine!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...