Monday, August 18, 2008

[ 1g ] egg and bacon
-----
[ 4g ] 1/2 aktins daybreak bar (I counted the sugar alcohol as carbs)
[ 7g ] 1 serving carbsmart ice cream (again, counted the sugar alcohol as carbs)
-----
[ 4g ] spaghetti squash
[ 0 ] ground beef
[ 3g ] tomato sauce
[ 1g ] cheese
[ 1g ] mushrooms and onions

=====TOTAL 21 carbs=====

I drove across town to get a low carb cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory only to find out they aren't currently carrying it. :'( The counter girls said they plan to carry it again, but they don't know when. I guess I'll call ahead next time!

I went to a different grocery on the way home and found Carb Smart ice cream. That will have to make up for no cheesecake. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...