Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ah, mom and dad's. <3 <3 <3

:) happiness.

Mom loves the Wii and dad had fun watching us play. He was amazed by it. We all talked and talked and dad and I reviewed family lineage. Soo cool. It was a good visit and I miss them again already.

[ 2g ] scant amount of cashews from the gas station
-----
ham (mom-cooked and no sauce of any kind)
cauliflower (1/3 a floret)
Spiced Indian meatballs (4)
1/2 a half-dollar size thin sliced zucchini medallion
(I don't feel like adding this up, but trust me, it was very low carbs
-----
[8g] flaxmeal toasted cheese sandwich
(meh, it tasted ok but not good enough to make it like that again)

=====TOTAL <20 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...