Monday, August 11, 2008

Another Monday ... in smaller clothing! Yeah, I'm pulling from that huge pile of "too smalls" to see what might fit again, and I'm wearing a cute (IMO) embroidered pair of jeans that I had completely forgotten existed, and deeper in my pile of "too smalls" I found a cute embroidered denim top to go with. So fun finding new clothes to wear without leaving my bedroom. hehe :)

I've been losing quite steadily the past week and am nearly 2 pounds away from the 40 pounds gone mark. How exciting for me! At the rate I've been losing, I should see that new marker by Wednesday ... but you know how fickle weight loss is, I shouldn't have said anything! :)

[ 0 ] bacon
-----
[ 2g ] chicken and eggs
-----
[ 16g ] vegetable soup with beef

=====TOTAL 18 carbs=====

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting back into the jeans! I am eagerly awaiting getting back into my nice clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I have many more even smaller clothing in the closet to strive for, but one step at a time eh.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...