Thursday, August 28, 2008

Attended a 4 hour focus group yesterday evening after work, for a work project. The focus group turned out to be very interesting and even though I had planned to stay for the first group only, I ended up staying for the whole thing. Luckily the site provided some yummy low carb options (not on purpose i'm sure) for dinner, so I had chicken and roasted eggplant.

[ 0 ] bacon
[ 1g ] cheese
-----
[ 0 ] prime rib from Loon Lake Lodge
[ 2g ] green beans from Loon Lake Lodge
[ 2g ] 2 packets of spenda (in my iced tea)
-----
[ .5g ] slice of cheese

=====TOTAL 5.5 carbs=====

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I am so impressed by your low carb weight loss. I have not been doing so well at it, but am going to jump right back on the plan. Drop by often! (I hope to be making sense again very shortly)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...