Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bad day. I hope it gets better because right now I feel lousy. I don't like the clothes I'm wearing (maybe because I was on such a high from liking my clothes yesterday) and I worry too much about EVERYTHING and my weight isn't coming off as fast as I would like. Sure, it's coming off steady ... but damn slow. I guess this is just one of my unexplainable depressed and filled with anxiety, down on life, deep-blue funks. It will be better tomorrow if not by this afternoon. >.<

[ 0 ] bacon
[ 1g ] cheese
-----
[ 12g ] veggy/beef soup (not as much as last night)
-----
[ 6g ] chicken coated in egg and almond flour
[ 0 ] a few pork rinds (flaming hot, the only kind I can stomach)

=====TOTAL 19 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...