Monday, August 25, 2008

I had an interesting discussion with Cro over the weekend regarding whether or not smells can carry carbs. I thought it was possible, Cro thought not. I suppose it would take a rather huge smell of something to make enough carbohydrate molecules to add up to anything. I looked it up and only found reference to medication being transmitted via nebulizer. See, if medication can be transmitted via nebulizer, chocolate cake might be dangerous to smell!

Ok, I know I'm silly, but that's just how obsessed with losing weight I am.

[ 2g ] low carb breakfast bar
-----
[ 6g ] beef and onion soup
-----
[ 0 ] steak
[ 7g ] LC ice cream
[ 3g ] LC peanut butter

=====TOTAL 18 carbs=====

1 comment:

  1. Smells do not carry carbs, however you can start to excrete insulin like you are going to eat carbs if you smell food that you find very appetizing. That insulin spike can impact weightloss in theory.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...