Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just got back from the grocery and am disappointed that I couldn't find jicama. I wanted to try it as hashbrowns. I just read that turnips can also be used in that manner, though turnips have more "bite" to them while jicama is milder and sweeter.

On a different but related topic, Cro shared a book from his bodybuilding library that has some interesting late-80's carb information directed toward bodybuilders. It also contains a slew of recipes in the back, not all low carb, but those that aren't could be modified. I'll post more about the book once I've had a chance to read it.

[ 6g ] cabbage, beef and other veggies with cheese
-----
[ 6g ] philly cheesesteak on a LC tortilla
-----
[ 2g ] LC peanut butter

=====TOTAL 14 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...