Thursday, August 7, 2008

Oh la, it's Thursday. Tomorrow is Friday, my favorite.

I watched "So You Think You Can Dance" last night. I'll be sad when the finale ends tomorrow. I've been fairly sure for a long time that Josuah will win. I like him lots, but Twitch has been my fav from the beginning. Of the girls I like Courtney lots, but the other girl is better. Courtney has the great personality, like Twitch. That has to count for bonus.

Ghost Hunters was also on last night. I've loved that show from the first time I saw it, but it has the strange power of putting me to sleep within 10 minutes. No matter what time of day I watch it, no matter how many times I've tried to watch it, I have to struggle bigtime to not fall asleep and I usually lose. Yay for DVR or I would never see more than 10 minutes of each episode. lol (I'm in my mid 30's so it isn't an old lady thing).

Cordell (guy I work with) has a little daughter who freaks him out with stories of seeing ghostly things in her room. Cordell is a true believer so it's really funny to hear him talk about it and tell about how he had to suppress peeing his pants. I don't think I'll ever take a concrete stance on that topic. I'd have to witness something and know I'm not being scammed, to believe. Watching speculative fiction is always fun, however (unless I fall asleep!).

[ 2g ] atkins breakfast bar
-----
[ 4g ] green bean casserole (Boston Market) didn't eat it all
[ 4g ] 1/2 white chicken (Boston Market)
-----
[ 8g ] i don't know what to call it since I just made this up as i went. I had a bag of shredded cabbage, two bunches of shallots, a container of sliced mushrooms from the produce section - i chopped everything small and heated it (stirring it up now and then) with some olive oil until it was slightly caramelized (mushrooms went in after everything else was near done). removed that from skillet and used same skillet to cook ground sirloin, added salt, minced garlic - I used a spatula and crumbled the ground beef into small bits as it cooked. Then, in a separate bowl, I mixed almond flour and one egg and a can of mushroom soup. I layered a baking dish with the caramelized cabbage mixure, then ground beef, then almond flour and mushroom soup mixture, then shredded cheeses, then added another layer of everything in that order and baked it for about 20 minutes at 375. It wasn't too bad. :)

=====TOTAL 18 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...