Friday, September 5, 2008

Depressing, but I'm up 2 pounds this morning. Depressing because I don't deserve it and I've been keeping to 10 carbs for the last two days (instead of 20 carbs) to battle the steroid gain. Oh well, surely it will come off quickly. I found a pic of me in 2001 ... that was my first time having success with a low carb WoE. I can do it again.

Yay it's Friday ... my favorite day. Work just feels sparkly on Fridays ... everyone here works so hard all week and looks forward to that little break called "weekend!". I've said before that Friday is best because anticipating something is often better than the something itself. The whole jar of coins is before me and I haven't spent any of it yet ... I love it. I guess I'm a believer in the journey is half the fun ... and the anticipation of the fun is lots of fun too. In reality, I have no fabulous weekend plans, but who knows what fun could happen.

[ 2g ] LC peanut butter
-----
not had lunch yet, but this is what I brought
[ 2g ] onions
[ 2g ] cheese
[ 2g ] Kosher beef franks
-----
[ 6g ] chicken from Boston Market

=====TOTAL 14 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...