Saturday, September 20, 2008

Friday was an extremely busy work day which left me worn out mentally.

Today I have to myself and I'm bored out of my mind.

Funny.

...

And this is later. Being bored out of my mind leads to interesting and dangerous events. I decided to get my hair cut and rather than trying a walk-in at my normal salon, I thought I'd try a walk-in at a new salon that opened in a strip mall nearby. Turned out that it was a non-English speaking establishment. That just seemed like a fun adventure so I proceeded to try to explain what I wanted, which was a cut that was shorter in back and tapered to mid-length in front. I guess I didn't explain well because this is the shortest haircut I've had since I was 13 years old and went on a road trip with relatives who did not want to comb tangles out of my extra-super long hair every morning. Ah well, I did my best to tell the Spanish-speaking hairdresser that she did a great job. I vow to take a photo of a style that I want if I go back someday, which I just may do since they charged less than half of my normal salon.

So here's to short hair! :) I'm sure it will be too long again in a couple of months.

[ 1g ] cheese
[ 3g ] LC peanut butter
-----
[ 0 ] bacon
-----
[ 0 ] steak
[ 4g ] onions
[ 6g ] mashed fauxtatos
[ 4g ] LC ice cream

=====TOTAL 18 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...