Friday, September 12, 2008

I think I'm onto something here. Of course I often think that and then it turns out I am just as clueless as before. Anyway, I tried to up my calories a bit yesterday to remove incentive for my body to want to protect the weight it has, while keeping my carbs low. I think I ended up at 1700ish calories rather than the 1200ish I've been living on for several days in a row. I had a difficult time figuring out what to increase that wouldn't blow my carbs out of the water. I must have done well because I lost another pound as of this morning. Woot!

One pound until 50 total lost. I'm excited.

In other news, I've developed intolerance to lactose this year. It took a while to figure out why I was having so many stomach aches, but after paying close attention to when my stomach hurt and what I had just eaten, it became apparent that it was probably milk products. I bought some Lactaid just to see if that really was the problem and guess what, no stomach ache after a big bowl of ice cream accompanied by a Lactaid tablet. It's cool to have figured it out on my own, and sucks to know I'm now Lactose intolerant. I love cheese! Guess I need to keep lactaid on hand. :) It's also cool that spicy foods aren't the culprit like I was worried about. I love spicy!

[ 1g ] spiced Indian meatballs
-----
not yet, but planned:
[ 2g ] spiced Indian meatballs
[ 6g ] LC peanut butter
[ 5g ] one slice of LC bread
-----
not yet, but planned:
[ 1g ] spiced Indian meatballs
[ 0 ] pulled pork
[ 5g ] one slice of LC bread

=====TOTAL 20 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...