Thursday, September 11, 2008

No weight loss again today. I added up calories for a sample of what I have been eating per day for the last few days and it equals under 1250 calories and give or take 20 carbs. I'm giving thought to what Cro has told me before (that I may lose well for a few days in a row and then my body will say "hey, wait a minute. not enough calories, time to conserve resources!" and then I will get a stall.

I'm going to try to eat more calories today (but keep carbs super low as usual) and see if that will kick start my body into another loss cycle.

Weight loss alchemy mystifies (and frustrates!) me.

[ 1g ] spiced Indian meatballs
-----
[ 10g ] 2 slices of LC bread
[ 2g ] cheese
[ 0 ] butter
-----
not yet, but here is the plan:
[ 3g ] spiced Indian meatballs
[ 8g ] LC ice cream

=====TOTAL 24 carbs=====

2 comments:

  1. Do you make your spiced indian meatballs or are they premade? I'd love to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make them and they are yum. The link to the recipe is on the post below (Meticulous Gourmet). They are worth a try.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...