Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No weight loss this morning ... but ah well, the last few days have had a lot of nice surprises at the scale. I wrote a poem about the scale several years ago ... it was not a pleasant poem.

Tonight I plan to make one of my favorite foods thanks to The Meticulous Gourmet's recipe. I don't make the sauce for it, and I use ground sirloin rather than bison, but these meatballs are damn good. Mmm mmm mmm.

[ 5g ] calorie countdown chocolate milk
-----
not yet, but I brought:
[ 0 ] tuna
[ 5 ] LC bread
[ 4g ] LC peanut butter
----
not yet, but I'll likely have:
[ 2g ] Indian spiced meatballs and roast beef
[ 4g ] LC ice cream

=====TOTAL 20 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...