Tuesday, October 21, 2008

60 Pounds Gone

I made my October quota with over a week left ... oh yeah, I'm definitely smiling right now. :D

As you've probably noticed, I gave up my LC ice cream for several days (had it for the first time again yesterday and had the ice cream bar form, so I couldn't mistake exactly what a serving should be). :P

[ 2g ] 2 kosher franks
[ 2g ] cheese and onions
-----
[ 0 ] steak-ums
[ 2g ] cheese
[ 1g ] some diced onion
-----
[ 0 ] steak-ums
[ 2g ] cheese
[ 1g ] some diced onion
=====TOTAL 10 carbs=====

4 comments:

  1. way to go!! now you can have your birthday cake eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's fabulous keep working it girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you guys. reading all of your blogs, and many more, keeps me from feeling all alone in this struggle!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...