Monday, October 20, 2008

Bah, I didn't lose that last pound (last pound to meet my October quota, that is) and I ate very very little yesterday ... probably so little that my stubborn metabolism decided that it was going to hang onto the weight like a squirrel hangs on to acorns.

I don't have the Monday blues yet, but I do have a massive headache. It's directly behind my eyes so I'm sure it must have to do with sleeping in my contact lenses one too many days. I changed them as soon as I woke up, but the headache remains. I should have brought some Aleve to work.

One pound.

One pound.

One pound.

I'm obsessed with losing one pound.



[ 2g ] 2 Hebrew National Kosher franks (those are the yummiest kind)
[ 2g ] diced onions
-----
[ 6g ] ground beef, cabbage, cheese casserole
[ 5g ] LC ice cream bar
-----
[ 5g ] LC ice cream bar
=====TOTAL 20 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...