Friday, October 24, 2008

I had a couple of strawberries for breakfast ... and at about 10:30 I had HUNGER pains. That isn't something that happens often with this LC WoE. I wonder if strawberries caused it ... I don't eat fruit often. They were low carb in small quantity, but what's up with these hunger pains?

I keep a single serving tuna at my desk for hunger emergencies so I ate that, but I'm still feeling a bit of hunger pains. Oh well. I'm ignoring it, lunch will be soon.

Oh, and I lost another pound today. :D

[ 4g ] slices of two strawberries and one pack of Splenda.
[ 0 ] can of tuna
-----
[ 2.5g ] half a green pepper
[ 2g ] diced onion
[ 0 ] ground beef
[ 3 ] LC ice cream bar
-----
[ 0 ] steakums
[ 2g ] cheese
[ 2g ] a strawberry
[ 0 ] sugarfree jello
=====TOTAL 15.5 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...