Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm saving this link to Vikki's Chicken Tetrazzini because it looks OMGood enough to give a try. I'm on holiday from work for the next entire week. I've been looking forward to this for months! I dunno that I'm going to do anything worthy of mention, but it will be a great chance to destress and spend some quality time with Cro! I think we are going to Brugge Brasserie later, so let the holiday begin!


[ 1g ] small strawberry
[ 1 g ] small bit of LC peanut butter
-----
[ 1g ] cheese
[ 1g ] tiny bite of an extra slim sliver of tart apple
[ 15g ] carbonnade flamande from Brugge Brasserie
-----
nope
=====TOTAL 19 carbs=====

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I hope you have a great time this week! Thanks for the link, that's so sweet of you. Please let me know what you think if you make it. It was really easy to do.
    Thank you again,
    Hugs,
    Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'll let you know how the Chicken Tetrazzini turns out if I make it. I hope it looks as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your counts. I think I should start doing that. :D

    Maybe tomorrow? Depends on if I go into town to buy coffee.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...