Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm working like a dog this week (do dog's work? well i'm working like a working dog). But working lots is good for weight loss in this case. I've lost 2 more pounds, 65ish to go ... depending on how hot I want to look. :) Sigh, it takes such a long time.

Has anyone used this product (pictured) and does it cause you to gain or stall? I'm thinking about trying it.

Reminding myself to make this again but to use the CarbSmart pie crust with it:
I don't know what to call it since I just made this up as i went. I had a bag of shredded cabbage, two bunches of shallots, a container of sliced mushrooms from the produce section - i chopped everything small and heated it (stirring it up now and then) with some olive oil until it was slightly caramelized (mushrooms went in after everything else was near done). removed that from skillet and used same skillet to cook ground sirloin, added salt, minced garlic - I used a spatula and crumbled the ground beef into small bits as it cooked. Then, in a separate bowl, I mixed almond flour and one egg and a can of mushroom soup. I layered a baking dish with the caramelized cabbage mixure, then ground beef, then almond flour and mushroom soup mixture, then shredded cheeses, then added another layer of everything in that order and baked it for about 20 minutes at 375. It wasn't too bad. :)

2 comments:

  1. I have not tried it, but I definitely want to know what you find out about it.

    My current excursion is into Miracle Noodle Land. I'll let you know on THAT too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I haven't tried any of the miracle noodle things yet. I'll be very interested to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...