Monday, October 6, 2008

It's another blah Monday. Why do I always feel so down on Mondays?

In LC news I've lost that 2 pounds again, plus another half to make it official. It's still going slower this month than normal, but perhaps that means I need to evaluate what I'm consuming. It's too easy to start guessing on amounts rather than measuring. And measurement creep leads to scale creep. I've been cruising along for 4 months and it's all habit by now. That is dangerous and I need to maybe go back to strict measurements for awhile.

[ 4g ] LC Indian Spiced pizza with Daddy D pizza crust
-----
[ 8g ] LC ice cream
[ 2g ] cheese on half an oopsie roll
-----
[ 3g ] stuffed chicken breast (stuffed with cheese and served with mushrooms)
[ 2g ] small amount of LC ice cream
=====TOTAL 19 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...