Monday, October 27, 2008

Lost another pound this morning. I guess that gives me a 3 pound buffer if I decide to eat birthday cake. Oddly, eating a piece of birthday cake isn't worrying me at all. There is no way I'm going to be thrown back into a "no dieting" mentality. It feels good to be low carbing again, to feel in control and to see it working so well again when I wasn't even sure I'd be able to do LC successful in round two. I was so scared that it wouldn't work for me this time.

I'm off work all week. I wonder what adventures the day will bring. :)

[ 3g ] LC ice cream bar
[ 2g ] strawberry
-----
not yet
-----
not yet
=====TOTAL _ carbs=====

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss, happy Birthday and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I don't know what to call you, because I haven't seen your name anywhere, but I noticed that I was getting hits on my site from people coming from your site.

    On the issue of cake for your birthday, I have a really good recipe for low-carb chocolate cake that I love!

    Check these out:

    low carb chocolate cupcakes
    although I highly recommend increasing the chocolate by two ounces (to 6 ounces) and increasing the Splenda by 1/4 to 1/2 cup.

    and this is what I made for my wife for Valentine's Day

    flourless fudgy chocolate cake

    I like both of these a lot. The fudgy cake is super intense chocolate and is amazing when served warm with LC ice cream or cold with homemade whipped cream.

    Early happy birthday!

    Cheers,
    Alex
    Low Carb New England

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vicki and Alex. Most people call me Oct, but you can call me Tracy if you are uncomfortable with the nickname. I may try one of those cakes soon. I'm not constantly dying for cake, but I thought if there were to be any day that I just eat something normal, it would be my birthday. I stayed LC though, and am not sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...