Friday, October 17, 2008

Lovey Friday.

And I forgot to watch Survivor last night! Good thing "On Demand" is recording the season so I can watch it anytime I like. I forgot because I decided to play Warhammer last night (to Cro's delight) and keep my gamer guy company for a bit. I used to be such a hardcore gamer ... and then real life started kicking my ass, resulting in my gaming energy decline. I won't bore you with the gamespeak, or will I? heh

I was a guild leader for four years before I retired and joined up with another crew. I have been in guild with this "new" crew for about 4 years now too and am ranked as high officer. Being high officer is much better than being guild leader imo ... less stress and a group of other officers (aka rational and intelligent people) to discuss inter-guild drama and solve problems with.

And what does that have to do with low-carb? Nothing! Except gamers are known for their love of Cheetos and someone posted a LC Cheatos recipe that I am going to have to try. Crunchy cheese. mmm

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... LC Cheatos!!!

    Maybe make a double batch? Srlsy.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...