Wednesday, October 22, 2008

o_O

I totally forgot what I was going to write ... I was trying to find a couple of images of the ice cream bars that I like, when I stumbled onto this site: Junk Food Blog. I became transfixed with all of the types of junk food that I never knew existed. Be warned, most of the posts are NOT LC friendly. A few of them actually are, but view at your own risk.

Okay, back to what I think I was going to blog about ... Cro picked up a couple of boxes of LC ice cream for me. He is such a sweety (he's not a low-carber himself). Here's the one pic I found before becoming distracted by the junk food blog. There is another super good one that is vanilla ice cream with a chocolate shell and almonds. Ooooh la. :)

[ 3g ] LC ice cream bar
-----
[ 0 ] steak ums
[ 1g ] cheese
-----
[ 4g ] grilled portobello mushroom cap
[ 1g ] cheese
and
[ 5g] a whole red bell pepper
[ 0 ] stuffed with ground beef
[ 3g ] and chopped onion
and
[ 3g ] one medium-large sliced strawberry with splenda
=====TOTAL 20 carbs=====
(omg, Cro made a feast, sooo good, but i can't eat like that every night!)

4 comments:

  1. OMG! Those Almond Crunch Bars are THE BEST! Holy Poo I wuvs 'em!

    I haven't found them at the grocery store lately, I miss 'em. Dey good. NOM NOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - Thank you for the link to the Junk Food Blog. It's NOMtastic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ate them back in 04 the first time I lost weight on low carb. I try to avoid them now, they are addictive... this is made much easier since they don't sell them around here anymore...giggle

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...