Saturday, November 22, 2008

70 Pounds Gone

Yes! The carbquik doesn't seem to be slowing me at all so I guess I'll believe it and count it just as the nutritional panel says. That is awesome and I can't wait to try some more baking with it.

OMG 70 pounds gone. I'm over half way to my goal of being a skinny mini. 30 more gone and I'll actually feel like I've entered a new zone in life. I was contemplating yesterday about how I've often felt that if I just were not fat, the world would be a much easier place. And then it dawned on me that there are droves of people who are not fat, who are indeed quite good looking, and yet I still see them having stress and struggles.

Being slim isn't the initiation to a stress-free life. In fact, people expect others to be slim and nice looking. I'll just be conforming to expectation rather than underperforming in that market. Even so, I will have much greater personal happiness to not feel self-conscious and to be able to do things that everday slim people likely take for granted.

I've often said that I'm a very different person when slim ... which is true and not true. The real truth is that I'm a living apology when I'm not slim, and that prevents me from showing who I really am. I'm a sparkly, witty, brave, outreachingly compassionate and outgoing person and reflect that without fear when slim. At the moment I just try to stay out of the limelight for fear of someone noticing me.

[ 2g ] carbquik biscuit with butter
-----
[ 1g ] bacon with cheese
[ 5g ] LC ice cream bar
-----
[ 0 ] shirataki noodles
[ 0 ] ground round
[ 8g ] spaghetti sauce
=====TOTAL 16 carbs=====

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!

    So happy for you!

    And of course, can't wait to JOIN you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go!

    I can't imagine what it's like to be slim. I have been heavy for so long. I still have a pair of jeans from high school size 13 I think) that I'd love to fit back into. I don't think I ever will, but it's nice to dream about!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...