Monday, November 10, 2008

Another pound bites the dust (and I am smiling at the thought of Weird Al recording that for me to the Freddie Mercury tune). "Hey, I'm gonna lose you too. Another pound bites the dust!"

I was in a super rush this morning so I grabbed a low carb ice cream bar for breakfast. Even though they are low carb I'm suspecting that I rely on them too much and should lay off for a week to bring in some other breakfast options. Good plan, but lack of preparation did me in for this morning. Hmm, a great breakfast replacement would be a couple of strawberries. I wonder if we can still find them at the grocery.

oooh, my LC stuffs order should arrive soon. :) I'm excited to see if any of it is edible.

[ 5g ] LC almond ice cream bar
-----
[ 4g ] steakums pizza
[ 2g ] peanut butter
[ 1g ] sunflower kernels
-----
[ 4g ] quarter white chicken from Boston Market
[ 4g ] almost half a serving of green bean casserole from Boston Market
=====TOTAL 20 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...