Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Friday. I love this day. I made it through a stressful Monday and Tuesday, then had a creatively enjoyable and productive Wednesday and Thursday. Today will be the odds and ends day and then it's the weekend. Woot.

Last night an old friend (former bff and fiancé for a brief moment, ah young ridiculous love) called to wish me belated happy birthday. He is an Englishman and our romance was from age 16-20, hence the ridiculously long-distance and impossible part. Anyway, we've remained long-distance friends for two decades now, but we've not seen each other for nearly that amount of time. He jokes nearly everytime I speak with him that he wants to come for a visit, and I put him off. It's sort of our tradition of sparring I guess. I use excuses like how my current boyfriend (and later spouse) would feel uncomfortable having him visit me. My real reason for the last few years has been because I'd be ashamed for him to see me fat. Well, the current truth is that Cro would not be intimidated one bit, he has no reason to be, and I may not be fat by next summer. So, I wonder should I have a reunion with this old friend or keep putting him off ... it's something on my mind today.

[ 5g ] dry LC chocolate "muffin-cake" with a small amount of chocolate LC ice cream - yum
-----
[ 3g ] bell pepper
[ 2g ] onions and cheese
[ 0 ] ground beef
[ 5g ] more dry LC chocolate "muffin-cake" with a small amount of chocolate LC ice cream - yum
-----
[ 3g ] 3 kosher hotdogs
[ 5g ] more dry LC chocolate "muffin-cake" with a small amount of chocolate LC ice cream - yum
=====TOTAL23 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...