Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I feel stalled this week. My weight has been bouncing up and down the same 1 pound since I came back from vacation. Aarghh!

I tried the moc danish for breakfast this morning. Well, only part of one because I am determined like that. Cro made a delicious roast beef for dinner last night. He cooked carrots with it along with radishes (but removed the carrots before he served mine because he is such a sweetheart). Just out of curiousity, can carrots leach carbs into a stew that they are cooked in if they aren't cooked to the point of disintegrating? I hope not, but if so, I'll ask Cro to cook the carrots separate from the beef next time.

*update: I posted my carrots question on the lowcarbfriends board and have been reassured that although carrots can soak up the broth, they don't work in reverse and add any carbs to the dish unless you eat them. Hurray.

[ 4g ] mock danish
-----
[ 2 ] roast beef
[ 1g ] onions
[ 3g ] LC ice cream
-----
[ 2g ] roast beef
[ 5g ] LC ice cream
=====TOTAL 17 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...