Sunday, November 9, 2008

I fell asleep in the TV room last night and woke up to infomercials. Ack! John Beck Free & Clear Real Estate Scam ... no thanks, then MagicJack free phone calls for $19.95 ... no thanks I like being able to make an international call now and then, now some "Melt it Off" weight loss thing is on. I'll stick with what I know works. Low carb for life! :)

[ 1g ] LC peanut butter
[ 4g ] LC ice cream
-----
[ 8g ] 2 slices of Steakums pizza
-----
[ 1g ] LC peanut butter
[ 4g ] LC ice cream
[ 3g ] sunflower seeds
=====TOTAL 21 carbs=====

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh magic jack! I need to look into it. My friend has one. I need to ask her how she likes it. If I can cancel our land line then I'll save us like 80/month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, phone company land line seems like a needless cost when there are so many less expensive internet phone options.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...