Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I hope my LC cake ingredients come soon. We had another office birthday party today and damn I felt deprived in not having a piece of cake. This cake issue is something I need to solve with an LC recipe soon. :) Ingredients are on the way.

I had strawberries for breakfast rather than LC ice cream. That was a good move ... I'm two pounds away from 70 total lost and I'm anxious to get there already. Actually I'm super anxious to lose the next 12 pounds. That will be a one-derful moment! :)

[ 4g ] strawberries
-----
[ 2g ] 1-minute flax muffin with cheese
[ 1g ] small spoon of LC peanut butter
-----
[ 1g ] radishes
[ 0 ] beef
[ 5g ] LC ice cream
=====TOTAL 13 carbs=====

2 comments:

  1. have you tried Mock danish yet? I also got a recipe for Mock Brownie danish that I am dying to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried that yet. Another new thing to put on my list! Oh, and I have to try fried radishes soon, the reviews say "just like hashbrowns". I had radishes cooked with roast beef tonight. SO good.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...