Friday, November 7, 2008

I ordered this. :) I'm excited for it to arrive.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Dixie Carb Counters Oven Stuffin' Mix 6.95
Dixie Carb Counters Instant Mashers 7.95
Carbquick Complete Biscuit & Baking Mix 5 lb refill bag 19.95
Dixie Carb Counters Cake 8.99
Dixie Carb Counters' Yellow Snackin' Cake & Frosting 7.95
Dixie Carb Counter Chocolate Snackin' Cake & Frosting 7.95
Carb Counters Cup Meals 3.99 Choose = Mac & Cheese
Shirataki Zero Carb shiro 2.99
Shirataki Zero Carb shiro 2.99
Lowrey's Bacon Microwave 19.99 Choose = Hot & Spicy
Da Vinci Sugar Free Syrup 9.95 Choose = French Vanilla

3 comments:

  1. You are going to have fun experimenting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that 95% of it isn't nasty! But that's why I just ordered one of each.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...