Friday, November 7, 2008

I went home for lunch and the driveway was blocked by the lawn team's truck. I pulled up into the front yard and then I noticed that the lawn team was sprawled out on my front sidewalk taking a nap. I walked over to them and asked "Will my Jeep be in your way there?" One of the lawn guys sat up, gave me a blank look for a few moments, then looked the other way. Silence. No, I guess they don't speak English. I made a ridiculous attempt at pantomiming "Jeep", "over there", "no", "mow lawn", "eh?". Then I gave up went in the house and had lunch.

1 comment:

  1. The guys that mow my lawn are a Preacher and his sons. If I came home and they were sleeping in my driveway I'd probably call an ambulance. :D

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...