Sunday, November 23, 2008

Matt took me to see Twilight today after a belated, but very enjoyable birthday celebration. He bought a few books for me as well. We both loved the movie and I think I need to get those books sometime. Ooh, and there was a preview for the next Harry Potter movie that looked awesome. I guess I have childlike tastes sometimes, but a healthy sense of wonder serves me well.

[ 2g ] peanut butter
-----
nothing
-----
[ 0 ] ground beef
[ 2g ] cheese
[ 8g ] pasta sauce (but no pasta)
=====TOTAL 12 carbs=====

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh when DH wakes up I am SOOO getting on youtube and watching the HP previews!!!

    can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait

    :D

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...