Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday blah. And of course I gained a pound and a half to make me feel even more excited about the beginning of the work week. Super blah. I want to buy a couple more pairs of jeans tonight but I neeeed to get home and play WoW some more too. My new DK character is moving along steadily, but slowly ... just like my weight I suppose. I relate to my character when I play. I told Cro that I would be as slim as she is by this time next year. Now that is something to strive for ... slim as a video game character. :) I'm a geek. I know I'll drop the game again in a few days, but it's fun to be in it and see everyone again.

I have a large amount of work this week and next, and very little direction ... that can be fun or it can be stressful. It will likely be both.

[ 2g ] peanut butter
-----
[ 0 ] ground beef
[ 1g ] cheese
[ 4g ] bell pepper
[ 5g ] LC ice cream bar
-----
[ 5g ] LC ice cream bar
=====TOTAL 17 carbs=====

3 comments:

  1. Never you fear I'll scare that water weight away.

    Rowr!

    (Did it werk??? :D)

    I have Sims 2 with about 5 expansion packs. I'm waiting until December so I can load them onto this computer and start playing. I've been reluctant to put them on before now because I *know* if I do, I'll spend time playing it instead of studying...

    And I can spend DAYS playing The Sims... I loves me some Sims.

    So I can totally relate to the NEED to get home and work on your character. :D

    I'm already plotting my characters on The Sims. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenn ... I love the Sims too. But I would always do bad things to them when I got bored of building homes. (Bad things like killing them just to get a house ghost) There was only one family of Sims that I actually played nice with. That was a Sim I modeled after Cro and made one like me and had them get married. When the Cro Sim died of old age, I cried in real life. So silly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that's not silly to cry about the Cro Sim! Heck I have a tribe of virtual villagers and I cried when my fist one died! Reading you blog about your game makes me want to get back into RPGs. I used to play one a few years ago... it's a cheesy one though, but it's loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...