Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ooh, Cro just emailed to tell me that my low carb stuff arrived. Exciting!
So many things to choose from that I don't know what I will start with tonight. It will have to be something fairly fast since I'm pretty wiped out after work.

Here is what I ordered. I'll review each thing as I try it.

Dixie Carb Counters Oven Stuffin' Mix 6.95
Dixie Carb Counters Instant Mashers 7.95
Carbquick Complete Biscuit & Baking Mix 5 lb refill bag 19.95
Dixie Carb Counters Cake 8.99
Dixie Carb Counters' Yellow Snackin' Cake & Frosting 7.95
Dixie Carb Counter Chocolate Snackin' Cake & Frosting 7.95
Carb Counters Cup Meals 3.99 Choose = Mac & Cheese
Shirataki Zero Carb shiro 2.99
Shirataki Zero Carb shiro 2.99
Lowrey's Bacon Microwave 19.99 Choose = Hot & Spicy
Da Vinci Sugar Free Syrup 9.95 Choose = French Vanilla

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh some of your goodies skeer me!

    I can't wait to see if they stall you!

    If not... hello dolly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They can't mess me up if I keep it to less than 20carbs a day, which I will. Don't hex me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read about your product experiments!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...