Thursday, November 13, 2008

The scale made a liar out of me this morning and dropped a pound. Of course I forgive it. Today feels like Friday. Since I enjoy Friday's I suppose that is good. Two Fridays in one week. Nice.

This morning I realized I don't have enough winter jeans in my clothing rotation. It's changed to super chilly outside so my normal cropped jeans and sandals just won't do. I have one long pair of jeans in my current "fits now" collection, two pair of dress slacks and several pairs of cropped jeans. I went through my "almost fits" collection but they remain in the "almost" category. I tried on a pair of older "too bigs" but they are ridiculously too big. I guess I need to go buy a couple more pairs of interim jeans. >_< I was hoping not to have to buy new clothes for a long while (because I have soooo many clothes in my "almost fits" collection and another great collection of "way too smalls" that I'll eventually work my way in to.

[ 1g ] peanut butter on a slice of colby-jack
-----
[ 1g ] cheese
[ 0 ] bacon
[ 5g ] LC ice cream bar
-----
[ 0g ] chopped steak
[ 3g ] onion
[ 4g ] LC ice cream
=====TOTAL 14 carbs=====

1 comment:

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...