Saturday, November 29, 2008

This is a retro-post to help remind me of what I ate and what I didn't write down. Blah.

[ 13 ] a sixth of "Leftover Thanksgiving Pot Pie" (this consisted of leftover turkey chopped and mixed with chopped chicken breast, mixed with cauliflower mash, mixed with a bit of green bean casserole, mixed with a can of cream of mushroom soup, mixed with a bag of shredded cheddar, topped with a Carbquick crust. Hey, I just added it up and that's not bad at all. In fact, for completely guestimating I was amazing spot on at my 20g limit. So what gives with this one pound gain? >.< ----- [ 6g ] LC lemon cheesecake ----- [ 1g ] turkey, cheese =====TOTAL 20===== Okay, now I will go through the pain of adding up the carbs in 1/6 of the LTPP (leftover Thanksgiving pot pie) ... stay tuned while I add ... [ 0g ] turkey [ 0g ] chicken (that was the easy part to add up) [ 8g ] 8 oz shredded cheddar [ 8g ] cauliflower mash (I'm guessing high since I didn't measure the leftovers) [ 44g ] grean beans casserole (I'm guessing high since I didn't measure the leftovers) [ 10g ] 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup the crust: [ 6g ] 1 cup of Carbquik [ 0 ] water [ 1.5g ] a fourth of a cup of heavy cream =====So that's 77.5 total and I had a sixth of it, hmm 12.9 carbs===== Perfect example of how not adding up the carb count right away can cause me to guestimate incorrectly: I originally guessed that I ate 1/8 of the pie ... then as I sat here adding it up from memory I guessed that I'd only eaten 1/10 of the pie. I just now went to the fridge and looked at it. In reality I ate 1/6 of the pie. OMG ---------- Ignore the rest of this. I'm just marking this link so I'll remember (it's just icky video game stuff). DKbloodstrike DK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...