Sunday, November 2, 2008

Today:
[ 3g ] LC ice cream bar (last breakfast at the cabin)
[ 1g ] small strawberry
-----
[ 0 ] steak
[ 1g ] onions
-----
[ 4g ] dry chocolate cake attempt (bitter so i guess it needed more splenda)
=====TOTAL 9g carbs=====

Yesterday:
[ 3g ] LC ice cream bar
[ 2g ] strawberry
-----
[ 0 ] steak
[ 4g ] mushroom and onion
-----
[ 6g ] sunflower seeds
=====TOTAL 15 carbs=====

Friday (Halloween and my birthday):
[ 11g ] Reeses cup
-----
[ 6g ] some bell pepper (not a whole one)
[ 4g ] onions
[ 0 ] ground beef
-----
nope
=====TOTAL 21 carbs=====

Monday - Thursday:
I didn't keep a diary, but each day started out with a less than 6 carb breakfast ... all but one day I had either LC ice cream bar (3g) or a strawberry (2g) or both. On the one day that I didn't have ice cream or strawberries, I had a low carb slice of bread (5g) with butter and a sausage patty (1g).

For lunch I had turkey breast the first day, Kosher hotdogs one day, steak one day, and we ate at Red Lobster and I had parmesan encrusted tilapia that day. Friday we had stuffed peppers and Saturday we had steak from Texas Roadhouse (mmm good), when we got back home today we had leftover steak that we had grilled at the cabin.

We usually didn't have dinner, or we ate lunch late enough that we didn't want much else. For a dinner-time snack I had sunflower seeds most evenings.

3 comments:

  1. Sound like you do very very well. I still don't see how you survive on such a small breakfast, but then I generally have a cheese stick or maybe a handful of nuts for lunch. I guess it's all a matter of what you like and what your body can handle
    Hugs,
    Vikki

    BTW Welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Low carb is wonderful in that it causes my hunger to not be a problem most days. Nothing is ever a trend for long it seems so I just try to roll with the punches. I really hate dieting, but I'm so determined to not be fat anymore. It just takes so long but I'm slowly getting there.

    Your Mexican Noodle Casserole is on my "gotta make that!" list. The things you make always look so goooood!

    Thanks Vikki :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I love those casserole because I can put them together, pop em in the fridge if I need too and bake them whenever I need them. I'm not tied to the kitchen at "dinner time". If I have something else to do, I can whip up a casserole in the morning, then it's ready to bake when I'm ready to eat. And they are super easy and you can put whatever the heck is in your fridge in them. perfect for the end of the week when you need to get to the store...giggle
    Have a good week,
    Vikki

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...