Monday, November 24, 2008

Today is the last Monday in this office. Next Monday we will be in the new digs downtown. Today is one of the last 3 days this week that I'll be able to leave home at 6:30 and be at work at 6:35. Goodbye low gas mileage. Goodbye gas money. Goodbye lack of road rage. *sigh*

The new office downtown is 20 minutes from my house, and that's if there is zero traffic. There is never zero traffic. I expect my morning drive to take just under 30 minutes. My drive to get home will also take just under 30 minutes. That's nearly an hour of my day driving, every weekday. *grumble*

On the bright side I still have a job. I will have a covered parking space right next to the building thanks to my MS (gee, that's the only good thing the MS ever gave to me). It's also on the bright side that everyone else is super excited about the move. Happy people are more fun to work with. And also on the bright side, we will be closer in distance (as an agency, not me personally) to a few of our big clients.

[ 3g ] Carbquick pancake with butter and no-carb maple syrup
-----
[ 0 ] steakums
[ 1g ] cheese
-----
[ 1g ] cheese
[ 2g ] peanut butter
[ 5g ] LC ice cream bar
=====TOTAL 12 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...