Thursday, November 6, 2008

Where do you guys purchase low carb things online ... or do you? I recently found the carbsmart website and there are lots of things I would like to try. I don't much trust online ordering and try to keep it to a few sites rather than just any little store that catches my eye. I normally order low carb items from amazon if I get them online at all (local grocery is my first choice). I go without trying a lot of items just because I can't find them at amazon, or they are priced super high.

3 comments:

  1. Howdy!

    I buy a lot from http://www.low-carb.com

    So far, their products have been good, delivery is fast, and customer service is prompt. They have an incredible low-carb 7 grain bread.

    I've also bought from www.netrition.com whom I would also recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I order from netrition.com

    Great prices, they do NOT kid around about shipping. When I order my Davinci syrups from them they are SUPER packed. And I receive my items timely.

    I am super happy with them.

    Did I mention they have a HUGE variety? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I may open an account with one of those soon. :D

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...