Saturday, November 8, 2008

Yay Saturday.

I spend the morning creating an avatar for the lowcarbfriends.com forum and made a couple of posts there. I signed up for it yesterday and am hoping to meet some more people to keep me motivated on my own struggle.

Why-oh-why was a born with such a love for carbs and yet cursed with the inability to eat them without getting grossly fat? It brings to mind that old Twilight Zone tv episode in which a man who loves to read but is too busy finds himself the sole survivor of an apocalyptic event. He gathers stacks and stacks of books and rejoices in the fact that he now has all the time in the world to read. Then of course he stumbles and breaks his coke-bottle glasses, leaving him surrounded by books that he cannot read.

Yeah, carbs are like that to me.

[ 2.5g ] sausage
[ 2.5g ] eggs with cheese
-----
[ 4g ] LC ice cream
[ 1g ] LC peanut butter
-----
[ 1g ] salad, no dressing with
[ 3g ] sunflower seeds
[ 0 ] steak
=====TOTAL _ carbs=====

2 comments:

  1. Come join Chai and I with our little group!!!

    http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/century-club-challenges/584458-november-challenge-regroup.html

    We'd love to have ya! :D

    Soooooo excited you joined!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm there tooo! on and off..giggle
    I just love KevinPa's recipes and all the support. Of course I also belong to lowcarbdiet@about.com too. Talk about a great bunch of people
    Hugs,
    Vikki

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...