Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas was lovely. We visited my mom and dad. I love them so much. The pound cake went over well though it tasted more like nut bread than cake. Everyone enjoyed it. I whipped up an icing out of cream cheese, heavy cream and SF Hazelnut syrup with a few drops of stevia - then I drizzled that over the top. It was goood. Other than my mom's roast chicken and baked ham, my favorite dish was the brussels sprouts browned in olive oil. I probably had too many of those, but I only ate a tiny piece of the LC cake to make up for it. :)

Merry Christmas everyone.

[ 5g ] gas station convenience store pack of hot peanuts (on the road breakfast)
-----
[ 6g ] 6 brussels sprouts
[ 0 ] chicken
[ 0 ] ham
[ 2g ] small piece of nut cake with LC icing drizzle
-----
[ 1g ] 2 slices of cheddar
=====TOTAL 14 carbs=====

2 comments:

  1. MmmmMmmm those brussel sprouts look delicious! Great work staying on plan through one of the most tempting days around. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were the best! I liked them more than cake. :) Odd how our tastes change over time. How was your holiday? Good I hope.

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...