Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I brought half a leftover chicken cordon bleu for lunch. I might also grab a small salad with a new co-worker today.

Christmas is 7 days away? Wow. I can't wait to see mom and dad. I think I might actually make a pavlova from a site that I saw yesterday which had a yummy looking recipe. I asked Cro what type of fruit (preferably berries) he would like on it and he asked for mulberries. Mulberries! I have no idea where I will find them in the middle of winter but my backup will be blackberries I suppose. I don't think I've ever eaten a mulberry. Cro said he lived near a mulberry tree growing up.

We are also going to take cheddar biscuits, LC or not I'm not sure yet. If not I can stay away from them easily. GO GO Willpower! I also want to make an LC pound cake and take some brussels spouts. Yum.

[ 1g ] LC peanut butter
-----
[ 2g ] salad greens with grilled chicken and cheese
-----
[ 2g ] two kosher hotdogs
[ 0 ] grilled chicken
[ 1g ] diced onions
[ 1g ] cheese
=====TOTAL 7 carbs=====

3 comments:

  1. I love mulberries too, there was a tree across the street from my house growing up and all the kids in town would go to that tree and eat until we got sick. We'd come home with stained fingers and clothes and get yelled at by our mothers. I hope you can find some in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great menu!

    Did you cook the chicken, onions and cheese together? Stir fried? Sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadekat: I hope I can find some, but surely i'll be able to find blackberries if not. I don't think I've ever had mulberries and I'm intrigued.

    Erika: No, I had the grilled chicken plain and sprinkled a little bit of diced onions and cheese on the kosher dogs. It was very good, but I'm eating so little lately, in an attempt to stay on track with my 10-pounds a month, that an old tire would probably taste good. :)

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...