Friday, December 19, 2008

I did a quick carb tally of the last eight days on my Drastic Measures Plan compared to the tally from the previous 8 days. It turns out that I reduced the number of carbs by 61%. Since I got a horrible foot cramp night before last I started taking a multi-vitamin. I'm going to add some healthy veggies back in soon (brussels sprouts, mmm!)

Thursday Dec 18 - 11 carbs
Wednesday
Dec 17 - 7 carbs
Tuesday
Dec 16 - 5 carbs
Monday
Dec 15 - 16 carbs
Sunday
Dec 14 - 7 carbs
Saturday
Dec 13 - 12 carbs
Friday
Dec 12 - 11 carbs
Thursday
Dec 11 - 13 carbs
(10.25 average carbs per day)

Wednesday
Dec 10 - 14 carbs
Tuesday
Dec 9 - 15.5 carbs
Monday
Dec 8 - 17 carbs
Sunday
Dec 7 - 15.5 carbs
Saturday
Dec 6 - 19 carbs
Friday
Dec 5 - 15 carbs
Thursday
Dec 4 - 21 carbs
Wednesday
Dec 3 - 16 carbs
(16.625 average carbs per day)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an eye opener! I'm impressed!

    Your carbs are already pretty low (IMO, but I'm not sure of your definitions) but lowering them and adding back in good veggies can only be even better!

    Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. unfortunately, even brussels sprouts have carbs, so when i add them back in i'll be closer to 15 or 20 carbs a day again. but i don't want to go without them (LC veggies) too much longer. i was trying to force my body into giving up more pounds, but the rate i had been going was fine i guess. *grumbles at how slow it feels* thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...