Thursday, December 11, 2008

I have a plan to eat very little for the next few days to try to shake off these 6 pounds and meet my December goal. The good thing about goals, for me, is that I truck along like normal unless I notice (and since I weight every day I do notice) that it's not coming off fast enough to meet the goal. Then I have the option to take action, knowing that it's just for a few days and then I can go back to my normal LC trucking along. It's drastic action time.

Actually I guess it's extra drastic action day today because although I packed some cheddar cheese slices and a can of tuna for lunch ... my lunch is still sitting on the piano at home. :/ Well it was, I called Cro when I got to work this morning and asked him to put it back in the fridge ... no sense in wasting the cheese by leaving it out.

So, I ordered a salad with grilled chicken from BW3s, got it back to work and discovered that it was nothing but lettuce with a dusting of parmesan cheese. They forgot the grilled chicken. Blah, seems like it was meant to be that I skip lunch today. So be it.

[ 0 ] coconut oil
[ 2g ] LC peanut butter
-----
lunch was not meant to be today :/
-----
[ 3g ] kosher hotdogs (omg good ... but i was VERY hungry)
[ 4g ] brussels spouts (yum!)
[ 1g ] diced onion
[ 0 ] coconut oil
[ 3g ] cheese
=====TOTAL 13 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...