Thursday, December 18, 2008

I lost another pound as of this morning. Operation Drastic Measures is going well ... but it's only 3 days until the 21st (the day I've usually lost my monthly quota) and I still have 3 pounds to reach that quota. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to lose 3 pounds in 3 days (at least not in a healthy manner) but I'm fairly certain *knock on wood* that I'll have them gone by the end of the month. Ah well, it might be time for my body to start slowing down the weight loss. >.< I hope not.

[ 2g ] LC peanut butter
-----
[ 0 ] tuna
[ 2g ] cheddar cheese
-----
[ 4g ] kosher hotdogs
[ 1g ] diced onions
[ 2g ] cheese
=====TOTAL 11 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...