Monday, December 1, 2008

Moving office day. I left extra early to try to avoid the traffic. It took me 18 minutes to get there. Not too bad I guess. It took me 35 minutes to get home in horrible and very dangerous traffic - I nearly was in an accident twice. >.<

When I got to the new office, no one was there, there was no furniture, not even a chair to sit on. By 8:30 a few people were trickling in. The furniture didn't arrive until well after noon, the computers arrived at 3:30. There was no fridge and no microwave so I took my lunch back out to the Jeep so it would stay cold ... one of our clients brought us a welcome chocolate cake ... I had a small 2 bite piece ... 10carbs worth if it was one of those 50g+ per slice cakes.

Good news, I lost that Thanksgiving pound plus another extra one. Yay.

Cro made onion rings and kosher hotdogs for dinner. OMG good. He used a tiny bit of carbquik mixed with egg for the onion ring breading. This is a recipe that goes in the "keeper" book. I'd take a photo for the blog but I'm tired after that hectic day of work and we've already eaten most of them so it wouldn't be a great photo.

I'm very sorry that I ate the bit of cake, but there was nothing else to eat and I talked myself into it. :/ I didn't eat much at all so I'm sure it will work out okay.

[ 4g ] LC cheesecake
-----
[ 10g ] bite of chocolate cake (not the LC kind! boo!)
-----
[ 3g ] kosher hotdogs
[ 6g ] LC onion rings
=====TOTAL 23 carbs=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

I nearly always reply to comments. Check back if you are interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...